Updating certifications and representations

Rated 3.84/5 based on 704 customer reviews

The contractor and a number of subcontractors agreed to pay the United States .6 million to resolve the allegations.Forms Library assistance: [email protected] GSA Forms Library contains these forms and views: GSA Forms (GSA) This is a list of all GSA forms.Optional Forms (OF) This is a list of optional government forms that start with the letters "OF".Other Forms This is a list of forms from GSA and other agencies that are frequently used by GSA employees.In addition, a DUNS number is needed, in conjunction with the MPIN to enter the ORCA system.

The 4 should only be used in ORCA, if you registered your company that way in CCR. If you entered a valid DUNS number/MPIN combination, your existing information from CCR is pulled and displayed for your review.

The process to request a DUNS number takes about 10 minutes and is free of charge.

If you already have a DUNS number, the D&B representative will advise you over the phone.

Every Government contractor has had the experience of making representations and certifications as part of submitting a proposal to the Government.

These days, representations and certifications are almost always submitted via the Online Representation and Certification Application (ORCA).

Leave a Reply